Employement Opportunity in San Diego, CA
BICSI
Welcome to the New BICSI Forums Community

Note:
NEW UPDATE: The Public forums are now sorted in a new order for easy browsing. We also fixed the issue with uploading large attachments. If you need any assistance please contact technical@bicsi.org.

BICSI Forums Community
Home      Members   Calendar   Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Employement Opportunity in San Diego, CAExpand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, December 06, 2017 1:07 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, December 06, 2017 7:41 PM
MEPT Firm Seeking Technology / Low-Voltage Designer (BICSI RCDD) in San Diego

We are seeking a designer / project manager with BICSI RCDD certifications to join our team. Team member will work closely with designers, engineers and clients. Work with lead designer on technology portion of projects to remain responsive, exceed client expectation, meet Multi-disciplinary objectives, and adhere to project budget and schedule requirements. Assist lead designer to define project scope, coordinate on project proposals, prepare designs for technology systems, and provide support during project construction administration phase. A large portion of projects occur at Educational facilities; candidates with similar experience preferred.

Typical projects can include design for data, telephone, cable television (CATV), intrusion, access control, closed circuit television (CCTV), intercom/public address (PA), assistive listening, audio-visual systems.

Minimum Requirements:

•3-4 years of experience with design of building technology systems
•Project management experience with project deliverables, effective team communication, and demonstrated client satisfaction
•Experience with AutoCAD and Revit BIM software
•Strong desire to work with team members and maintain client relationships

Contact Jason Morse at Turpin & Rattan Engineering, Inc. for more information: jmorse@treisd.com
Post #10750
Posted Tuesday, September 18, 2018 1:17 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:14 AM
I have BICSI RCDD certification, I need to consider this vacancy.
Currently I am working as a writer at achieve essays from home where I work on project designs for technology systems.
I would love to work on some bigger scale projects, I will apply.
Post #10995
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 12:06pm

©2011 - BICSI, Inc. All rights reserved. Advertise With Us | Press Room | Legal Disclaimer | Vision | Antitrust | Ethics Information | FAQ