Does AWS Cloud Hosting have any problems?
BICSI
Welcome to the New BICSI Forums Community

Note:
NEW UPDATE: The Public forums are now sorted in a new order for easy browsing. We also fixed the issue with uploading large attachments. If you need any assistance please contact technical@bicsi.org.

BICSI Forums Community
Home      Members   Calendar   Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Does AWS Cloud Hosting have any problems?Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Banned Members
Last Login: Thursday, June 08, 2017 12:01 AM
I heard of many feedback about AWS Cloud Hosting, including good and bad but I want to hear your experience if you used their service. Do AWS Cloud Hosting have any problems?
Post #10566
Posted Saturday, May 13, 2017 1:56 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Monday, January 29, 2018 2:34 AM
There is few problems with them, Like they charge hourly in place of monthly and they are for big websites like 200 gb so if you don't need that much data then you can take any other service. But if you have planned to take aws then check disaster recovery aws , so that you will not face any disaster related problems.
Post #10567
Posted Thursday, May 17, 2018 10:47 AM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Thursday, May 17, 2018 10:46 AM
From my point of view, I don't think there will be any problem.

https://linkofruitspam.com/
Post #10942
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 7:11am

©2011 - BICSI, Inc. All rights reserved. Advertise With Us | Press Room | Legal Disclaimer | Vision | Antitrust | Ethics Information | FAQ