What is the Best Fusion Splicer?
BICSI
Welcome to the New BICSI Forums Community

Note:
NEW UPDATE: The Public forums are now sorted in a new order for easy browsing. We also fixed the issue with uploading large attachments. If you need any assistance please contact technical@bicsi.org.

BICSI Forums Community
Home      Members   Calendar   Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

What is the Best Fusion Splicer?Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Sunday, November 06, 2016 10:14 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, November 06, 2016 9:59 PM
Does anyone have an opinion on which fusion splicing machines are considered the best these days? I haven't seen any good Chinese models yet but INNO is manufactured in Korea.

Then there is the Japanese models, Fujikura, Sumitomo and Fitel what they are still overpriced I feel.

Was the general feeling on the best fusion splicer on the market? I'm referring primarily to core alignment but interested in opinions on the groove and ribbon fiber splicers.
Post #10409
Posted Saturday, June 09, 2018 6:17 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, June 09, 2018 8:20 AM
India's No1 Sumitomo splicing machine in the market. Candid Optronix is authorized sole distributor of Sumitomo Electric Group. Choose the better option the best Sumitomo fusion splicers are ribbon fusion splicer, core to core alignment-type z1c, clad to clad alignment-type 82c & many more.

Candid Optronix is trusted by the CATV Manufacturing & Trading Company in India. We have authorized distributor of Sumitomo, Deviser & EXFO.
Post #10949
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 10:44pm

©2011 - BICSI, Inc. All rights reserved. Advertise With Us | Press Room | Legal Disclaimer | Vision | Antitrust | Ethics Information | FAQ