BICSI Flash Cards
BICSI
Welcome to the New BICSI Forums Community

Note:
NEW UPDATE: The Public forums are now sorted in a new order for easy browsing. We also fixed the issue with uploading large attachments. If you need any assistance please contact technical@bicsi.org.

BICSI Forums Community
Home      Members   Calendar   Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

BICSI Flash CardsExpand / Collapse
Author

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 9:31 PM
For anyone who has used the BICSI flashcards as a study tool for the new exam format, and has passed the exam, could you tell me what scores were you getting?

Also, how much of the none-core chapters did you study from the flashcards?

Thanks in advance for your insight.
Post #6228
Posted Sunday, July 31, 2011 8:40 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Friday, June 21, 2013 2:45 AM
Are you asking for the score on the RCDD exam or the flash cards? I bought the flash cards they did help.  What I did was answer the questions with out guessing, then went back through the questions and looked them up in the TDMM manuals.  My two cents worth of advice.   I took the 6 day BICSI DD102 design class.  Study for 5 or 6 months then I took the CET review class.  You go through the manuals and hi-lite the important information.  After class at night I would study the hi-lite information.  I did not pass the first time.  I study for a few more months, the hi-lited information and took the class again.  I passed this time.  You could take the BICSI D200 review class instead.  The key is that you must know the information.  It is a great feeling when they tell you that you passed.  Good luck on the test. 

Post #6235
Posted Monday, August 01, 2011 7:18 AM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 9:31 PM
JRS,

I was making reference to the score on the flash cards, thanks for your insight. I've taken a similar approach but took the DD200 class instead and have been studying for about 7 months based on the highlights. In addition I took the Corey and Steve tests, but I got the feeling the real deal will be much harder than the tests they offer on their website.

Thanks again,

Simon
Post #6236
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 8:09am

©2011 - BICSI, Inc. All rights reserved. Advertise With Us | Press Room | Legal Disclaimer | Vision | Antitrust | Ethics Information | FAQ