RCDD exam preperation
BICSI
Welcome to the New BICSI Forums Community

Note:
NEW UPDATE: The Public forums are now sorted in a new order for easy browsing. We also fixed the issue with uploading large attachments. If you need any assistance please contact technical@bicsi.org.

BICSI Forums Community
Home      Members   Calendar   Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

RCDD exam preperationExpand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 11:23 AM
Thats sad

Zoya A. Hayat
Post #10191
Posted Friday, March 02, 2018 8:03 PM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: Monday, June 04, 2018 7:42 PM
I read and re read the chapters...Used Cory and Steve...Read some more...Read, read and read.

I personally purchased the RCDD online test prep and was extremely dissapointed....the presentation was all about ( Bicsi has the only approved prep course) the presentation and the course was way to simple for me. I would have expected that whomever designed the course...they would realize that the level we should be at ( meaning...Studying for the RCDD test) and therefore the course should have been at a higher level.
I don't have anything to compare my skills or knowledge to so I am speaking for myself here...but it was a waste of 799.00 for me. I really expected to be challenged by the course and sadly it just didn't give me that.

So I just read and read and did practice problems, and on and on.

I passed on the first go around and 10 questions in...I say to myself..."I got this".

The best advice I have heard is...Everything you need to pass the test is in the book!

Richard
Post #10915
Posted Saturday, May 19, 2018 6:16 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Monday, May 21, 2018 2:50 PM
Does anyone know the answer to this question?

if you have a 4 story building with an EF and an ER, how many trade size 4 sleeves are needed?
Post #10944
Posted Monday, May 21, 2018 6:47 AM

Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: Monday, May 21, 2018 6:46 AM
This is from TIA-569-C.
It appears the question does not contain enough information.

9.12.1 Sleeve or conduit quantity and configuration
A minimum of five metric designator 103 (trade size 4) conduits or sleeves should be provided
to service up to 4000 m2 (40 000 ft2) of usable floor space. One additional conduit or sleeve
should be provided for each additional 4000 m2 (40 000 ft2) of usable floor space. For example,
a building with four floors of 2500 m2 (25 000 ft2) served from the basement should have a minimum of seven conduits or sleeves based on the total usable floor space of 10 000 m2 (100 000
ft2). When the number of sleeves or the area of the pathway requires more than one row of
sleeves, designers should restrict the number of rows to two wherever practicable. The location
and configuration of sleeves shall be approved by a structural engineer.
Post #10945
Posted Monday, May 21, 2018 1:53 PM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Monday, May 21, 2018 2:50 PM

Appreciate the feedback
Post #10946
Posted Saturday, September 22, 2018 11:04 AM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Saturday, September 22, 2018 11:01 AM
What an interesting post! I like this type of posts. Keep sharing the content like this xoxo
gmail
Post #11000
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 12:49am

©2011 - BICSI, Inc. All rights reserved. Advertise With Us | Press Room | Legal Disclaimer | Vision | Antitrust | Ethics Information | FAQ