RCDD exam preperation
Welcome to the New BICSI Forums Community

NEW UPDATE: The Public forums are now sorted in a new order for easy browsing. We also fixed the issue with uploading large attachments. If you need any assistance please contact technical@bicsi.org.

BICSI Forums Community
Home      Members   Calendar   Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

RCDD exam preperationExpand / Collapse
Posted Sunday, March 06, 2016 1:07 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 3:11 PM
Thats sad

Zoya A. Hayat
Post #10191
Posted Friday, March 02, 2018 8:03 PM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, March 02, 2018 7:52 PM
I read and re read the chapters...Used Cory and Steve...Read some more...Read, read and read.

I personally purchased the RCDD online test prep and was extremely dissapointed....the presentation was all about ( Bicsi has the only approved prep course) the presentation and the course was way to simple for me. I would have expected that whomever designed the course...they would realize that the level we should be at ( meaning...Studying for the RCDD test) and therefore the course should have been at a higher level.
I don't have anything to compare my skills or knowledge to so I am speaking for myself here...but it was a waste of 799.00 for me. I really expected to be challenged by the course and sadly it just didn't give me that.

So I just read and read and did practice problems, and on and on.

I passed on the first go around and 10 questions in...I say to myself..."I got this".

The best advice I have heard is...Everything you need to pass the test is in the book!

Post #10915
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 12:20am

©2011 - BICSI, Inc. All rights reserved. Advertise With Us | Press Room | Legal Disclaimer | Vision | Antitrust | Ethics Information | FAQ