RCDD exam preperation
BICSI
Welcome to the New BICSI Forums Community

Note:
NEW UPDATE: The Public forums are now sorted in a new order for easy browsing. We also fixed the issue with uploading large attachments. If you need any assistance please contact technical@bicsi.org.

BICSI Forums Community
Home      Members   Calendar   Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

«««23456»»»

RCDD exam preperationExpand / Collapse
Author
Posted Monday, December 12, 2011 11:27 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, October 06, 2016 6:06 AM
Do you think that 70% is the passing score for RCDD?

B.
Post #6744
Posted Tuesday, December 13, 2011 3:24 AM
Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: Monday, July 03, 2017 7:45 AM
Yes it is 70%

https://www.bicsi.org/uploadedFiles/PDFs/Applications/RCDD_Exam-App.pdf

The exam consists of 120 questions drawn from BICSI’s TDMM. The test includes a combination of application-based (problem resolution) and knowledgebased (memory recall) questions. You have up to 3 hours to take the exam. The exam packet is structured to allow you to challenge a question that you think
may be unclear, confusing or incomplete. You must achieve a minimum of 70% on the exam to become an RCDD.

dinuop
rcdd, dcdc, atd
www.dinuop.com
Post #6745
Posted Monday, January 02, 2012 2:50 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Friday, February 01, 2013 2:28 PM
hi guys

my exam on 14th jan. i read TDMM-core chapters very well... but do you advice me to go through braindump websites just for more confident.

i surprise all these websites give 102 Q only not 120 as the real exam but theu gurantee u pass first time

any advice?

hamed

Post #6833
Posted Friday, February 17, 2012 1:00 AM

Forum Newbie

Last Login: Monday, February 20, 2012 8:59 PM
I am happy to see so many RCDD success stories here. I'm a new candidate out the get my RCDD but not right now as I don't even have the initial credentials required to sit the exam or the design experience. Which brings me to my question for the RCDD holders here. What sort of design work you currently do that qualified you to write the RCDD exam? How did you obtain your current role in designing? I am a Telecommunication field technician looking to move into designing and I am concerned about the design "experience" that is required for the RCDD credential

Kaleb - Telecommunication Outside Plant Technician
Post #7022
Posted Friday, February 17, 2012 1:54 PM

Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: Saturday, March 15, 2014 9:35 AM
You guys crack me up!

But on a serious note, yes...
RCDDs, please comment on design experience.

-Kevin J

A picture is worth a thousand words. 

Post #7023
Posted Saturday, March 17, 2012 1:41 PM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Saturday, March 17, 2012 11:56 PM
Would anyone be able to answer if their is going to be a 13th Edition of the TDMM coming out over 2012 or early 2013?

Thank You
Buddy

Post #7200
Posted Saturday, March 17, 2012 1:43 PM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Saturday, March 17, 2012 11:56 PM
Not to upset anyone but a coworker took the test last year and told me that the flashcards had allot of issues mistakes..He was very upset due to the incorrect info on some.

Thank You
Buddy

Post #7201
Posted Monday, March 19, 2012 9:50 AM
Forum Guru

Last Login: Monday, July 03, 2017 7:45 AM
Buddy (3/17/2012)
Would anyone be able to answer if their is going to be a 13th Edition of the TDMM coming out over 2012 or early 2013?

As far i know once in a three year new version release

Not to upset anyone but a coworker took the test last year and told me that the flashcards had allot of issues mistakes..He was very upset due to the incorrect info on some.

I noticed errors in flash card but compare to TDMM less number of error ! but both are very useful...

dinuop
rcdd, dcdc, atd
www.dinuop.com
Post #7212
Posted Monday, March 19, 2012 1:53 PM
Forum Guru

Last Login: Thursday, May 10, 2018 8:51 AM
This subject has come up many times about the mistakes in the BICSI manuals, exams and mainly the flash cards. To hear someone say the TDMM has less number of errors than the flash cards is not something we should be hearing. We should be hearing from BICSI on what they are going to do or are doing to fix these errors. Haven't heard from BICSI yet. Just allot of cover up. This question has been ask before but no answer...BICSI does someone proof read this information? (Doesn't seem like it so far). To purchase this information isn't cheap.
Post #7218
Posted Thursday, March 22, 2012 12:07 PM
Forum Guru

Last Login: Thursday, May 10, 2018 8:51 AM
I see there is no response from BICSI yet. Hasn't been and probably won't be on this subject.
Post #7238
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

«««23456»»»

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 1:16pm

©2011 - BICSI, Inc. All rights reserved. Advertise With Us | Press Room | Legal Disclaimer | Vision | Antitrust | Ethics Information | FAQ