Lucent, Outside Plant Engineering Handbook
BICSI
Welcome to the New BICSI Forums Community

Note:
NEW UPDATE: The Public forums are now sorted in a new order for easy browsing. We also fixed the issue with uploading large attachments. If you need any assistance please contact technical@bicsi.org.

BICSI Forums Community
Home      Members   Calendar   Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Lucent, Outside Plant Engineering HandbookExpand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 1:01 AM
Alllllllrighty!   Kudos to Mr. Jay Romlein for coming thru!   He provided a good scan of Chapter 8...all 14 pages. 

I contributed it to the TelephoneCollectors.info library of Bell System Practices...    I can't seem to figure out how to upload the file in this forum, so...

Anyone needing the reference can download it from:

http://doc.telephonecollectors.info/dm/900-200-318_Jan90_OSP_Eng_HB_Extract_Conduit.pdf

Jackson Russell, RCDD, OSP

Post #6922
Posted Wednesday, February 29, 2012 10:08 PM
Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 10:43 PM
[quote]JacksonRussell (1/23/2012)
Alllllllrighty!   Kudos to Mr. Jay Romlein for coming thru!   He provided a good scan of Chapter 8...all 14 pages. 

I contributed it to the TelephoneCollectors.info library of Bell System Practices...    I can't seem to figure out how to upload the file in this forum, so...

Anyone needing the reference can download it from:

http://doc.telephonecollectors.info/dm/900-200-318_Jan90_OSP_Eng_HB_Extract_Conduit.pdf[/quote]

Hi, I saw the attachment and there is a paragraph discussing about the CEV. Is it possible to post the remaining part of the document preferably discussion regarding underground cable vault.

Thanks

Post #7076
Posted Monday, July 15, 2013 3:47 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Monday, July 15, 2013 3:31 PM
Hi,

My name is Rudy Talts and in past life, was an RCDD, but have been out of the business for over 10 years.  I've been cleaning out my library of many years collecting technical stuff and, Wallla!!...I have a copy of the AT&T Handbook my internet search led me to that in the past you were looking for... so as not to throw away an historical item as "Outside Plant Engineering"  (900-200-318), I can contribute the manual to the cause.  You can contact me at rudytalts@aol.com.

Regards,

Rudy Talts 

Post #8563
Posted Wednesday, April 12, 2017 3:57 PM

Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: Thursday, April 13, 2017 6:53 AM
FYI
900-200-318 August 1994 Outside Plant Engineering Handbook
Post #10543
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 5:33pm

©2011 - BICSI, Inc. All rights reserved. Advertise With Us | Press Room | Legal Disclaimer | Vision | Antitrust | Ethics Information | FAQ