RCDD Exam pass/fail
BICSI
Welcome to the New BICSI Forums Community

Note:
NEW UPDATE: The Public forums are now sorted in a new order for easy browsing. We also fixed the issue with uploading large attachments. If you need any assistance please contact technical@bicsi.org.

BICSI Forums Community
Home      Members   Calendar   Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

RCDD Exam pass/failExpand / Collapse
Author

Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, March 15, 2014 9:35 AM
I understand the results of the RCDD Exam are either pass/fail.  If a person passes at the low end or passes on the high end, they're still RCDD!

Has the exam ever been passed with a 100% score?

A picture is worth a thousand words. 

Post #3255
Posted Thursday, April 16, 2009 1:19 PM
Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: Wednesday, December 03, 2014 12:47 PM
Yeah, I passed with a 100%, 10% the first try, 20% the second try and 70% on the third try. That makes 100% right?> LOL

A little humor, although very little.
Post #3258
Posted Thursday, April 16, 2009 1:34 PM

Forum Guru

Last Login: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 4:03 PM
I think I came pretty close on the NTS. I dont think they send you the same letter if you pass than when you fail, explaining the chapters where you did well.
Post #3260
Posted Thursday, April 16, 2009 4:41 PM

Forum Guru

Last Login: Saturday, March 15, 2014 9:35 AM
rwestcott (4/16/2009)
Every one passes with a 100% everyone barely passed with a 78%.  Does not matter what you got right and what you got wrong as long as you passed.  BICSI does not tell anyone how well they did to avoid possible merit differentials.  We do tell those that fail so they can work on those sections that they may have missed.   The reality is that your experience and how you use the information in the TDMM that makes you an RCDD.  Your customers will determine if you are good or not.  The test just put the rubber stamp on it. 

I totallly agree on the pass/fail method.  If pass then you rate the RCDD.

You don't have to answer this.
I was asking if there "ever was" a finished test which had all the questions correct.

A picture is worth a thousand words. 

Post #3263
Posted Thursday, April 16, 2009 6:33 PM
Forum Guru

Last Login: Monday, June 17, 2013 7:48 PM
G'day Kevin,

I only know of one exam that got 100%, mine.

Nah, just kidding. Good to have a laugh on a Friday here in Aus though.

Post #3265
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 3:47pm

©2011 - BICSI, Inc. All rights reserved. Advertise With Us | Press Room | Legal Disclaimer | Vision | Antitrust | Ethics Information | FAQ