Estimating template
BICSI
Welcome to the New BICSI Forums Community

Note:
NEW UPDATE: The Public forums are now sorted in a new order for easy browsing. We also fixed the issue with uploading large attachments. If you need any assistance please contact technical@bicsi.org.

BICSI Forums Community
Home      Members   Calendar   Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Estimating templateExpand / Collapse
Author
Posted Saturday, September 13, 2008 8:52 AM

Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, December 29, 2014 4:44 PM
copied from historical design/tool forum

see attached file.  Thanks David

--  Todd Taylor

Excel Spreadsheet Posted on: 12/20/2007 8:56:00 AM by
davidfulford@cox.net
Any chance I could get you to e-mail that spreadsheet to me. I too have a pretty effective spreadsheet but I am always looking to improve. Attached is the one I use just in case you are interested. Thanks.

David Fulford david.fulford@carolinashealthcare.org)">(david.fulford@carolinashealthcare.org)

Post Attachments 
Estimating Bid Sheet by David Fulford.xls (568 views, 188.50 KB)

Post #1778
Posted Sunday, September 28, 2008 11:46 AM

Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: Monday, December 29, 2014 4:44 PM
Additional dialog and suggested links relating to estimating and estimating resources are in the General Forum at:

updated link due to website updates (10/1/08)

http://forums.bicsi.org/Topic1629-4-1.aspx

Might follow that thread as well

Regards - Todd.

Post #1877
Posted Tuesday, December 09, 2008 1:27 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 3:48 PM
Let me dig around in my pc, I put a design spreadsheet together at one time, and it got a little crazy.

It was pretty simple to put together really, all the info is in the RCDD TDMM.  I.E. avg office is 100 sq', ASF is typically 15% of GSF etc...  I was able to "design" a building with 3 pieces of info, GSF, number of floors, and type of building.  It told me the number of cables, numberof conduits that fed a terminal room, size of terminal to expect. etc..

It may be a little out dated, but it may be able to be modified to work again.

Post #2388
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 4:52pm

©2011 - BICSI, Inc. All rights reserved. Advertise With Us | Press Room | Legal Disclaimer | Vision | Antitrust | Ethics Information | FAQ