Professional Liability Insurance
BICSI
Welcome to the New BICSI Forums Community

Note:
NEW UPDATE: The Public forums are now sorted in a new order for easy browsing. We also fixed the issue with uploading large attachments. If you need any assistance please contact technical@bicsi.org.

BICSI Forums Community
Home      Members   Calendar   Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Professional Liability InsuranceExpand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, October 11, 2017 5:20 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 10:16 PM
I am once again being asked to provide consulting and design services for this booming industry. The last time I dabbled in this was with a partnership with two other professional RCDDs and we formed an LLC and procured PLI through one of the partners in-laws.

Now nearly 20 years later I am willing to do the work again that I do best, but never without a safety net. I know my first order of business is to once again form an LLC to protect my personal assets, and secondly I need to establish PLI. Does anybody have any recommendations on where to establish LLC. I have heard Nevada for LLC and Delaware for Articles of Incorporation and/or Corporation. Does anybody have any recommendations on PLI underwriters?

Thanks, and feel free to email me directly at gc@glencopeland.com

GC

... it's like nailing JELL-O to a tree!
Post #10703
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 2:21am

©2011 - BICSI, Inc. All rights reserved. Advertise With Us | Press Room | Legal Disclaimer | Vision | Antitrust | Ethics Information | FAQ