Professional Liability Insurance
Welcome to the New BICSI Forums Community

NEW UPDATE: The Public forums are now sorted in a new order for easy browsing. We also fixed the issue with uploading large attachments. If you need any assistance please contact

BICSI Forums Community
Home      Members   Calendar   Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Professional Liability InsuranceExpand / Collapse
Posted Wednesday, October 11, 2017 5:20 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 10:16 PM
Posts: 8, Visits: 25
I am once again being asked to provide consulting and design services for this booming industry. The last time I dabbled in this was with a partnership with two other professional RCDDs and we formed an LLC and procured PLI through one of the partners in-laws.

Now nearly 20 years later I am willing to do the work again that I do best, but never without a safety net. I know my first order of business is to once again form an LLC to protect my personal assets, and secondly I need to establish PLI. Does anybody have any recommendations on where to establish LLC. I have heard Nevada for LLC and Delaware for Articles of Incorporation and/or Corporation. Does anybody have any recommendations on PLI underwriters?

Thanks, and feel free to email me directly at


... it's like nailing JELL-O to a tree!
Post #10703
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 2:21am

©2011 - BICSI, Inc. All rights reserved. Advertise With Us | Press Room | Legal Disclaimer | Vision | Antitrust | Ethics Information | FAQ