RCDD ONLINE TEST PREP
BICSI
Welcome to the New BICSI Forums Community

Note:
NEW UPDATE: The Public forums are now sorted in a new order for easy browsing. We also fixed the issue with uploading large attachments. If you need any assistance please contact technical@bicsi.org.

BICSI Forums Community
Home      Members   Calendar   Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

12»»

RCDD ONLINE TEST PREPExpand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 9:20 AM
dear members

i have started reading through the TDMM and following the advice given out by the members here.
its an exhaustive book and its going to take quite some time to get myself organized in my learning
schedule. a lot of concepts have been long forgotten and it takes a lot of re reading to grasp it.

can you please advice me on the popular websites that i could visit that would really help me to prepare
for the RCDD.

have any of you purchased any courses from certain test preparation websites. feedback on those would be great.

thank you
Post #10630
Posted Monday, July 10, 2017 4:23 AM

Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 4:26 AM
www.coryandsteve.com
Post #10631
Posted Friday, July 14, 2017 10:01 AM
Forum Guru

Forum Guru

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Friday, October 13, 2017 8:21 AM
We recommend using the RCDD Test Preparation Course created by BICSI specifically for individuals preparing to take the RCDD exam within the next 6-12 months. The course includes study guides, interactive games, over 1,800 flash cards, formula exercises, practice exams and is 100% online so you won’t have to spend money to travel anywhere, and can take the course at your own pace. We highly recommend using this course to practice for the exam, as the course will lead you through the sections of the TDMM that will be essential to know for the exam. We wish you the best of luck for the exam and just remember that studies suggest that test preparation courses can help raise your test score by up to 25 percent. Contact us at bicsi@bicsi.org if you need additional information or if you have any questions.

Click here to go to the course page. https://www.bicsi.org/event_details.aspx?sessionaltcd=WBT-BICSI-RCDDP

Post #10632
Posted Friday, July 14, 2017 2:34 PM

Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Does the BICSI course include application style questions ?
Post #10633
Posted Friday, July 14, 2017 2:38 PM

Forum Guru

Oops,

Cory and Steve appears to be out of business.
Try this one:

http://ventouxlearningnetwork.com/rcdd-review/
Post #10634
Posted Friday, July 14, 2017 2:48 PM

Forum Guru

Sorry,
Cory and Steve are still in business, my apologies.
They have a new website.
http://coryandsteve.talentlms.com/catalog
Post #10635
Posted Wednesday, July 26, 2017 9:21 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 9:20 AM
thank you for the suggestions

the BICSI online study guide seems to be pretty exhaustive

i will check out the other two as well
Post #10653
Posted Thursday, July 27, 2017 5:00 AM

Forum Guru

Just be wary of the "application style" questions.
They have given many students grief on the exam.
Post #10654
Posted Friday, September 01, 2017 7:11 AM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 6:25 AM
I should pass the BICSI Exam? Please help me. what should I do now to pass BICSI RCDD exam? Someone told me about https://www.dumpspedia.com/RCDD-dumps-questions.html Is there anyone who tried their BICSI dumps.?

I should pass the BICSI Exam?
Post #10673
Posted Monday, October 16, 2017 6:34 PM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 12:17 PM
Hello,

I've taken a BICSi certified instructor class, read the manual several times over, purchased the BICSI online course and studied it over and over until I had a good grasp of the content, purchased over 90 days of cory&steve until I accomplished scores over 80-90%, studied over 500 hours which includes reading and studying these other resources. I also wrote the subjects which I felt i had little knowledge, including writing down questions I got wrong in the cory&steve site.

I took the test 3 times and got 40%, 61% and 61%.

Any suggestions as to what else I can do to improve my scores?

I have one more attempt in 30 days. What else can anyone suggest for the next 30 days?

Thank you for any feedback.

Post #10706
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

12»»

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 2:23am

©2011 - BICSI, Inc. All rights reserved. Advertise With Us | Press Room | Legal Disclaimer | Vision | Antitrust | Ethics Information | FAQ