BICSI Confernece
BICSI
Welcome to the New BICSI Forums Community

Note:
NEW UPDATE: The Public forums are now sorted in a new order for easy browsing. We also fixed the issue with uploading large attachments. If you need any assistance please contact technical@bicsi.org.

BICSI Forums Community
Home      Members   Calendar   Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

BICSI ConferneceExpand / Collapse
Author
Posted Tuesday, February 14, 2017 11:31 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, March 23, 2017 1:32 PM
Where would I find more information on the timing of events for BICSI conferences? If I wanted to attend a conference from May 8-11 would I be able to register before noon on the 8th and leave shortly after noon on the 11th? And would this type of time frame be enough to fulfill the conference requirements for RCDD?
Post #10494
Posted Tuesday, February 14, 2017 11:53 AM

Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: Saturday, October 21, 2017 7:49 AM
This is the only BICSI requirement for the conference.

All credential holders with a full-conference registration must check in or register on-site by 3 p.m. local time on the first day of the conference (Tuesday, May 9) to be awarded CECs for each of the credentials they hold and to fulfill the RCDD conference attendance requirement.
Post #10495
Posted Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:09 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Thanks. Do you mean register by the 8th at 3pm or would the 9th be considered the first day of the conference?
Post #10496
Posted Wednesday, February 15, 2017 4:14 AM

Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: Saturday, October 21, 2017 7:49 AM
Tuesday is the first day.
Don't forget to explore beautiful British Columbia
while you are there. A trip to Grouse Mountain or
Whistler, you won't be disappointed.
Post #10497
Posted Wednesday, March 22, 2017 4:37 PM
Forum Newbie

What do you know about bringing guests to the conference? It says that I am allowed up to 4 guests; are they able to attend all the seminars for free and are 4 guests always permitted with each registration?
Post #10526
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 2:38am

©2011 - BICSI, Inc. All rights reserved. Advertise With Us | Press Room | Legal Disclaimer | Vision | Antitrust | Ethics Information | FAQ