DCDC-001 EXAM
BICSI
Welcome to the New BICSI Forums Community

Note:
NEW UPDATE: The Public forums are now sorted in a new order for easy browsing. We also fixed the issue with uploading large attachments. If you need any assistance please contact technical@bicsi.org.

BICSI Forums Community
Home      Members   Calendar   Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

DCDC-001 EXAMExpand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, July 29, 2018 8:59 AM
merry Christmas for every one

since i am planing to set for BICSI DCDC-001 exam soon , does coryandsteve flash card cover the exam in a proper approach and it has the most common questions , moreover if any one can recommend or nominate a tool that helps to pass the exam it would be great .

thanks a mile .
Post #10098
Posted Saturday, December 26, 2015 7:25 AM

Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: Monday, May 21, 2018 6:46 AM
Cory and Steve will help with the knowledge based questions.
They organize the questions based on the data center standard
as well as the NSC document. Luckily I was a BICSI NTS, so it
really helped on the networking side,

The one wildcard on the exam are the application questions.
They are long and rambling with lot's of unimportant information. They
typically span multiple chapters. At the end of the day they do not provide
all the information for a proper answer. Students typically get frustrated with
these questions. Don't over analyse the question. Use your experience and knowledge.
Usually your first answer is correct. One of the traps students fall into is to go back
and change their answer.

And finally, challenge the question in the space provided. If you do not think the question
is correct make an argument to BICSI as to why you have chosen your particular answer.

Best of luck, preparation and confidence is the key.
Post #10099
Posted Tuesday, January 05, 2016 9:39 AM
Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 10:18 AM
I agree with David. Do not use the cards as a primary way to study. The manual is the key. Make sure you have over 100 hour of study before you attempt the exam. If you are going to use flash cards make the most out of them. If you are just answering the question on the flash card then you are only getting a small piece of the question. Look at the question as a subject. How much do I know about this question? What other important information is on that page that I do not know. Make sure you can answer several question by using a single question as your guide. Even though Cory and Steve's flash cards are a good study tool they are not even close to the question that you will get in on the test or the way the test question are written and like David indicated they will not help you with the application based questions. If you are planning on taking the DC102 that would help in giving you the ability to learn what you think you know and what you don't know. If I can help you please call.
Post #10112
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 1:39am

©2011 - BICSI, Inc. All rights reserved. Advertise With Us | Press Room | Legal Disclaimer | Vision | Antitrust | Ethics Information | FAQ